Monday, October 9, 2023

A blogger visit

I suddenly find myself with an overabundance of blog material so I'm a bit behind in posting this Then I see that somehow I managed to do two posts yesterday. Also I just had a 4 day weekend and have tons to talk about. But that will have to wait.
Any way last Monday 8/2, blog friend Joan (My quality day) was coming through Pennsylvania and asked if she could spend the night here. Of course I said yes. She is the one and only blog friend I have met in person. We got a picture while she was here.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a great pic, and a very cute couple of friends!!

MadSnapper said...

Great selfie of both of you.. taking today off to do the annual vet visit.

Lori said...

That is awesome that you were able to meet a blogger buddy. Great picture.

Rose said...

I bet that was fun!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How special! I know you had fun...look at those beautiful smiles!

Jeanette said...

How fun! I love meeting fellow bloggers!

Lin said...

That's so awesome! And you didn't even get murdered!! I'm so glad you got to meet Joan in person---she is so awesome. There was a group of us that all met a few years back and we laughed about how our kids warned us of meeting people from online and that we could be murdered. That's how the Blog Posting Murderers started. Joan is a member of the group and now you can join us too! Hooray!

Sandee said...

I've met so many blogging buddies. Here in America and in several other countries. Grand fun.

I'm glad you had a great four day weekend.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hgu to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's so cool. Glad you got to spend time with her.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so happy for you both!

happyone said...

It is so great to meet fellow bloggers.
Have met a few!!

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful you met up. That’s a great photo of you both.

Ida said...

How fun and exciting to meet a blogging friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails