Saturday, October 14, 2023

day 2 continued

Yesterday I left you at Santa in his recliner. The next theme was the grinch and Whoville



 
This next one was gorgeous but my pictures aren't very good. I had a lot of blurry pictures. I was just so amazed at the displays I was in a bit of a hurry.

The last theme was the reason for the season. There were wise men, shepherds and the manger. Somehow my pictures got out of order but you get the idea.




Once we finished the displays we walked through the store where they sell all the ornaments and decorations. They also have artificial trees, wreaths and so much to see. 
I won't show you everything but I had to get a picture of the one ornament I saw. It made me laugh.


Tomorrow I'll show you what I bought

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love that ornament, it is hilarious!! I will be wondering what you bought. This place really is a museum and a showcase.

MadSnapper said...

3rd photo down, tree on the left is my favorite tree. it reminds me of how mother decorated, more scattered not so perfect. I am amazed at the details in the camel and cow. the three kings are just gorgeous.. it is truly an amazing place..can't wait to see what you bought. i zoomed out to look at each photo

Lori said...

Is this the same place you shared pictures of last year? If so, it seems like this year is even better.
I love the reason for the season.

DeniseinVA said...

Fun! I love the little dog with the cute saying. What a great place! I would enjoy looking through here.

happyone said...

They are all beautiful and such a lot of work.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks for sharing the rest of the rooms. They are lovely. Nice job on The Reason for the Season. Love the frame you bought. So darn cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm still laughing at "He's making a list, I've eaten it twice." Thanks for all the pictures.

Jeanette said...

Ha ha! That ornament is great! That place kind of reminds me of Bronner's. We are heading there next Tuesday to get the ornaments for the boys.

Rose said...

I have still not looked at the other pics on my computer! I hope Presley's mom takes her here!

Liz Hinds said...

I know a dog like that. I love Christmas grottos. they are so brilliant especially compared with the - well, just a chair that Santa had when I was a little girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails