Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Get them while the gettings good

I posted recently that Walmart already had their Christmas stuff out. Well, you know I like to add to my Christmas village every year but if I wait till I'm ready to set it up the store is all picked over. The next time I went to Walmart I got my new building for this year.
This year I'm adding a vet clinic. Gibbs thought I made an excellent choice. I couldn't decided between this or a fire station. Of course, there's still plenty of time and I may end up going back and buying that fire station too.

14 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That's a neat tradition. 😊❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good choice. OH, and it lights up!!

DeniseinVA said...

Very wise getting it early. It looks cute!

Connie said...

What a lovely Christmas tradition and I love the choice you made this year.

Donna said...

Awww! I can't wait to see it all put together! How fun!!
Hug the Gibber for me!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

tell Gibbs we might have to come for a visit to your new vet office, since ours seems to be falling apart. it is really cute and I lke the name Pet Haven... I have not seen these at our store, IF i can remember will look as i blast by on the way to the pool supplies

Liz Hinds said...

How lovely and what a great idea to add to your collection each year. I feel inspired now!

Rose said...

I always love the Christmas villages but never had a place to have one.

Lori said...

That is very cool. Isn't it terrible that if you don't pick up some Christmas items before Halloween they are gone?

Jeanette said...

I love that! For sure go back and get the fire station!

Sandee said...

How fun. Love it. I know we'll get a picture of the entire village. Such fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a great choice. It's really cute.

Lin said...

Hee hee! I like the vet clinic! Although Gibbs may think otherwise. Reminds me...I've got to go check the train website to see if there are any good new people or buildings out this year.

happyone said...

Excellent choice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails