Thursday, October 12, 2023

Day 1 crafting

My first vacation day had me doing some paper crafting so I'll show that before I go on to day 2. 
I made a Halloween card for Presley. I used an image I created with Bing AI. The description I used was "A whimsical Halloween party in the forest with witches and ghosts in the style of Mary Engelbreit." I loved the images that I got and will show the other 3 it created in another post. Here is one on the card that I created.


Next I wanted to make card for Presley's mom because she just opened her own business. She opened a beauty salon. This was the card I did.

I wasn't happy with it so I redid it. First I thought the pink paper looked too plain. Then the hairstylist's heart didn't come out as well as I had hoped using heat embossing. I redid the heart using a different embossing powder and I used an embossing folder on the pink paper to give it some texture. I liked my second attempt a whole lot better. 


Finally I made some Halloween tags to put on some goodies bags I'm putting together.


The Pumpkin wobbles which makes them extra fun

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the tag!!! Even better than the pretty card. It looks like it is from an expensive gift shop.

MadSnapper said...

the card for Amanda is perfect! i love the background and what a difference the changes made.. Presley will love the AI card and so do I. You do much better with AI than I do.

Rose said...

Wow! I love the one for Presley! The one for her mom is really nice, too. I do prefer th second version but the first one was nice, too. The tags are nice..

Lori said...

These are all gorgeous! I liked the Best Wishes card but when I saw the photo of the second one it really is SO much prettier. Your skills just amaze me.!

Grace said...

Love the Halloween card but lordy how many ink cartridges do you go through? And yes, the second card for Presley's Mom id so much nicer...

Jeanette said...

Love all of them!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute card. I like Mary Engelbreit. Wow, her own business, That's awesome. Cute card also. Those tags are super cute.

happyone said...

Wow they are all great!! I like the pink textured paper better too!

CheerfulMonk said...

How creative and thoughtful. They will love them!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Halloween crafts are so much fun. I'm going to print something out today...I hope! Have fun!

DeniseinVA said...

Looks like you had a super time creating. Loving all these cards, especially the one for Amanda.

Related Posts with Thumbnails