Saturday, July 25, 2026

17 years ago.

 Because I'm low on material I thought I would post two things that came up in my google photos labeled 17 years ago.

First up is a digital scrapbook page I made


The second was a dog we spotted at one of the free concerts we went to. There was a park close to where my husband used to live in Conneaut Lake Pa and they did a free concert on the lawn every weekend. 


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The dog has cute ears. The scrapbook page is so pretty, though sad.

My Mind's Eye said...

What a beautiful page for Gordon who enjoyed each moment of life he had.
What a sweet puppy
Hugs cecilia

HappyK said...

Gordon sounds like a great guy. Cute dog.

Chatty Crone said...

Gordon was a positive man there. Is that dog a Corgi?

DeniseinVA said...

Gordon sounded like a very nice man. I bet he would love this scrapbook page of him. Cute photo of the dog.

Liz Hinds said...

Lovely tribute. And dog!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I had forgotten about digital scrapbook and now wonder if I have them somewhere. this is beautiful, sad to die young. I always aim the lens at dogs

Granny Sue said...

Beautiful memories, Ann. Sad about Gordon, though. He looked like an interesting guy.

Pam said...

I used to do scrapbook pages on the computer years ago. It was fun but I really don't do a lot of scrapbooking, really none

CheerfulMonk said...

The pup, of course, warms my heart. ❤️

CheerfulMonk said...

The pup, of course, warms my heart. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails