Sunday, July 5, 2026

Archive dive

 I have nothing to use for a blog post today. I decided to do a little archive dive and see what I could find. This is just a random selection of pictures I found.








16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gibbs in front of the computer is adorable!! The grape hyacinth and dandelion combo is very pretty.

Donna said...

Lรถve the photos…especially the Gibbs ๐Ÿ’•
Hope you had a happy 250th! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Hugs
Donna

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann your archives are new to me. I of course love Gibbs
and omds that sail boat.
Hugs cecilia

jabblog said...

Is that a baby Gibbs? So sweet.

The Happy Whisk said...

The pup on the desk. How cute!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Gibbs wins the blue ribbon and 2nd place goes to sail boat, love that splash of color.. archive dives are great to me

photowannabe said...

Dive Away !!! It's always good to go back and see photos from long ago. I do that so often and find myself going down rabbit trails and memory lanes.
Love them all.
Sue

HappyK said...

Love Gibbs at the computer.

CheerfulMonk said...

Gibbs is a winner, of course! You have a wealth of pictures to share -- dive away anytime. ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very nice photos. Gibbs looks so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful selection of photos, Ann!

Chatty Crone said...

I think I will take a Gibbs!!!!!!!!!!!

NanaDiana said...

Well, my favorite, of course, is Gibbs! It's fun to see pictures from previous posts and I do that sometimes, too. Happy week, Ann. xo Diana

Lori said...

Such fun pictures. My favorite is of course Gibbs!! He is just so cute.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a great archive dive :)

Debbie said...

gibbs, what a cutie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails