The cat, the tree swing, and the mouse, ALL are my favorites.
Very cute! Always bring a smile.
The swing looks so inviting. I've always loved swings.
The teddy bear looks so cuddly :)
Each of them divine. I of course love the kitty and da mouse at the end looks very adorable. Then the beach is quite invitingHugs cecilia
Love the summery beachy vibe of the drawings.Amaliaxo
Sweet drawings of summer.... I always love a good tree swing..reminds me of my childhood days..
I love them all, but the kitty is my favorite.Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
ooooooh so many beach ones but still i pick the mouse as my favorite!!
What a cute mouse and I love the bathing suit on the line. Hope your day goes "Swimmingly"Sue
Toss up for me between the swing and the clothes line.
Very cute drawings. It took me a minute to see the swing on the tree. That is very cute.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The cat, the tree swing, and the mouse, ALL are my favorites.
Very cute! Always bring a smile.
The swing looks so inviting. I've always loved swings.
The teddy bear looks so cuddly :)
Each of them divine. I of course love the kitty and da mouse at the end looks very adorable. Then the beach is quite inviting
Hugs cecilia
Love the summery beachy vibe of the drawings.
Amalia
xo
Sweet drawings of summer.... I always love a good tree swing..reminds me of my childhood days..
I love them all, but the kitty is my favorite.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
ooooooh so many beach ones but still i pick the mouse as my favorite!!
What a cute mouse and I love the bathing suit on the line. Hope your day goes "Swimmingly"
Sue
Toss up for me between the swing and the clothes line.
Very cute drawings. It took me a minute to see the swing on the tree. That is very cute.
Post a Comment