A while back Sandra from MadSnapper N Beau had posted a picture that she did in AI that was referred to as scribble and it reminded me of a comic strip. I like the look so I thought I would try it with a selfie
This was her picture.
And when I asked the AI I was using to do this to my picture I got an entirely different result
I tried several times, changed the wording and kept getting similar looks. I finally gave up. This was not what I was looking for
16 comments:
The two sure are a totally different style!!
i think you were looking for a cute cartoon...that's not what you got!! i applaud you on using AI, i would not even know where to begin!!
Okay, I'm going to have to try this!
AI has a mind of its own which can be scary....Obviously AI needs to listen better too when you describe what you want.
I think the sketch is quite nice...maybe not what you wanted but I fear if I tried to use AI to draw I'd look like the purple people eater
Hugs to you and Gibbs
cecilia
How disappointing. Maybe there are different versions?
It's probably one word different that she asked AI.
You two have such fun together. Excellent.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
Doesn't AL give a choice of the different forms of the pic to chose from
Well I love what it did for you but I understand its not the style you were looking for. I guess you wanted more of a cartoon-ish pencil sketch or something like that.
I admire you for attempting it .
Sue
Yes, two very different styles but I like both. I have run into road blocks with requests. Try as I might they don’t get it quite right, one AI was better but even that one is giving me hiccups. They have that little notice that says your request is teaching AI, I think they are teaching us too 😵💫 patience might be one of them.
Very different styles!!!!
The one with Sandra and Bob seems more light-hearted. I did a quick search but didn't find anything like what what Sandra used..
Indeed, very different styles!
Yours is quite a detailed pencil drawing I would say!
I think I did mine on Chat GPT try that one, I use Google AI and Chat and like chat best, sometimes I used Microsoft on Edge. they all do different with the same wording.
Totally different from Sandra's. Hers doesn't look scribbled at all.
Post a Comment