Friday, July 24, 2026

Can you guess

 Now it's getting really pitiful as far as what I have to post. I'm definitely scraping bottom of the barrel with this one.

Can you guess what this is?


To some this may be very obvious and I think there is just enough in this picture to give it away. However just in case you can't figure it out I do have a larger picture to show.




Here you go.

It's my shoe.

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh goodness. I had guessed a trivet!

Lori said...

Ha!! I had no clue. Happy Friday!!

Linda G said...

I had no clue either.

jabblog said...

i never would have guessed that. It is a very attractive pattern.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Adorable....and no I couldn't guess. I may need more coffee! haha!

My Mind's Eye said...

Shooooooes I like that style
Thank you for your kind comments on my treasured wooden purse
Hugs Cecilia

Granny Sue said...

Hahaha! I had to laugh at your shoe riddle! I had no idea what it was. Pretty cool design.

Shug said...

I would not have guessed your shoe....I was thinking maybe a belt...I was wrong... lol

CheerfulMonk said...

I would never have guessed. Great idea for a post.

photowannabe said...

HaHa ... I thought it was your door mat. Never would have guessed your shoe.
Great scraping the bottom of the barrel !!!
Sue

HappyK said...

I guessed it!!!! :)

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

LOL Ann! Good one! I also guessed a trivet.

DeniseinVA said...

I was thinking a plant plot. Fun Ann, I enjoyed this.

Chatty Crone said...

I like those shoes! Pretty. Chatty.

Jeanette said...

Wouldn't have guessed but when you mentioned it it looked like a shoe!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I guessed a thing to sit a hot pot on, because I could not remember the word trivet until I read ginny's comment

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I never would have guessed that.

Pam said...

haha...nope, I was going with some type of door mat

Related Posts with Thumbnails