I love the house one. It is so unusual, and the smoke coming out of the chimney is a heart! Next is the cute little alien.
Love them all! Especially the whimsical house!
4 of these inspired me... see you soon
You know I love a tree and adore all felinesHugs cecilia
Love them, thanks Ann :)
Hard to pick a favorite. They are all really good. I kinda like the lady in the pink hat.
Hi dear Ann, I love them all and I like how you put the cute cat at the end! :)
How are you doing and did you have a good weekend? I like them all, but I do love the cat at the end.
Favorite it the owl.
The owl is my favorite. I can see myself doodling that and thinking of you. ❤️
home...no doubt about it!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love the house one. It is so unusual, and the smoke coming out of the chimney is a heart! Next is the cute little alien.
Love them all! Especially the whimsical house!
4 of these inspired me... see you soon
You know I love a tree and adore all felines
Hugs cecilia
Love them, thanks Ann :)
Hard to pick a favorite. They are all really good. I kinda like the lady in the pink hat.
Hi dear Ann, I love them all and I like how you put the cute cat at the end! :)
How are you doing and did you have a good weekend? I like them all, but I do love the cat at the end.
Favorite it the owl.
The owl is my favorite. I can see myself doodling that and thinking of you. ❤️
home...no doubt about it!!
Post a Comment