Saturday, July 18, 2026

Passing the time

 One day at work while I was making calls, I pulled out an index card, some markers and a pen and did a little doodling. Of course I'm not finished with it but it's something I can do while the phone is ringing and I'm waiting for someone to answer.



12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Really interesting. Is it a certain thing?

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Great idea, I can SEE this in procreate.

jabblog said...

I like this very much!

My Mind's Eye said...

Doodle de doo you are using my favorite color
Hugs cecilia

HappyK said...

Looks interesting.

photowannabe said...

I am definitely a doodler. I usually do circle /spirals and intertwining squares. Did them mostly while talking on the landline when younger. Now with texting I don't "fiddle" very often... (:0)
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, doodling is a great thing when we are waiting for a response. 😊❤️

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You are always so creative! I admire you!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I really like this, Ann!

Chatty Crone said...

Very interesting how you think girlfriend.

DeniseinVA said...

Your doodles always turn into a lovely work of art.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very nice doodling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails