The Brrr months have officially started.
I just hope that the snowy weather doesn't start too soon. We need to be able to fully enjoy fall for a bit.
September whispers through the trees,
A chill that hums with memories.
The “brrr” months tiptoe in with grace,
Warm mugs and scarves take their place.
15 comments:
September is my favorite month!
I love the poem! It is making me chilly, too!
I love the 'bers'. I don't have to worry about snow anytime soon. It was 100 degrees here yesterday with the same predicted for today and then high 90's for the next week or two.
i agree!! i love fall but also quite like the "brrrrrr" months!!
We have great weather this month and next. I love fall.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
True, I hope you don't have bad weather anytime soon.
Age old question Ann
why oh why do the hot hellacious months go on an on and the love fine cool breezes get blown out of the way by old man winter
Hugs cecilia
I hope it doesn't get cold too quickly - a gentle approach would be best.
I do hope that Fall and the chilly times will be gentle to you. Enjoy them the very best you can.
Sue
I agree. I'd love some nice Fall weather before the cold arrives.
I agree!!!
I really love the poem. October is my favourite month...and not only because it is the month I was born. Happy September, dear Ann!
Cute poem and a very nice image. I am with you on the snow.
September already. Time flies! I missed a big chunk of summer due to my prolonged hospital stay.
Happy September!
Post a Comment