Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Backwards

This is my version of a backwards post. While all of you are doing a wordless Wednesday, I chose to do a worded version with no picture. Why am I doing it that way? Because I'm being lazy and sitting on the couch with my laptop instead of at my desk. If you don't like that excuse, I have more.
Excuse #2- I don't have any pictures ready to use
Excuse #3- My dog ate my blog post
Excuse #4- My camera battery is dead
Excuse #5- The electricty went out so I couldn't see to edit (are you thinking about this one?)
Excuse #6- I spent too much time stumbling and didn't have time to prepare
Excuse #7- My mother said I wasn't allowed
Excuse #8- The queen stopped in for tea and I didn't want to be rude
Excuse #9- My brain froze because of all the snow we've had around here
Excuse #10-

Yes I know #10 is blank, that's because I could only think of 9

I'll try and do better tomorrow

15 comments:

Sandee said...

I think this is great. All good excuses too. Thanks for the chuckles.

Have a terrific day. :)

Miawa said...

You're so cute Annie!

Buggys said...

No electricity, heh? Doesn't compute....very funny!

Unknown said...

No excuses needed. :-) But thanks for sharing them anyway.

Jude said...

I don't do wordless Wednesday and I didn't even make a post today so I guess I was totally wordless period. Have a good one.

Joanne Olivieri said...

#10, I have no camera - donations please?

BeadedTail said...

Funny! I'd like to see the photos of your tea with the Queen!

Unknown said...

You make me giggle. And I'm writing these down for future reference. I may need a good excuse or two (or five) sometime soon.

Zach said...

Hahaha! Hilarious! ;D
Whatever post you will make I will surely love it still. :D

J. M. P. said...

I absolutely understand, it can happen to everybody. Especially excuse # 8 :D Thank you, Ann!

Unknown said...

How about, "Duke is on strike for better puppy treats?"

Me-Me King said...

I believe, at one time or another, I have used the same excuses. Well, except for #9. Yes, I'm still praying for snow, but all we are getting is wind and rain. Arrrggghhh!

Tammy said...

Funny!

vickie said...

9 is good :)

Ann said...

Sandee I thought they were good too

Miawa aww shucks thanks

Buggys LOL nope sure doesn't

DKMiller you're welcome

Jude I've never done a WW

Poetic Shutterbug that's a good one I'll have to remember it

Beaded tail, ummm well... refer to # 4 dead batteries

Mee2 help yourself

junezach aw thanks

fullet yep the queen does tea a lot

fishhawk why didn't I think of that

Me-me just substitute rain for snow and water logged for frozen

B Boys Mom hee hee

Vickie I thought so and believable even

Related Posts with Thumbnails