This week we are visiting with Ginny from Let your light shine. I met Ginny through Sandra's blog Mad Snapper. What a treat her blog is too. She finds the most interesting things to share. Her blog header states "how I see God in my everyday life" and I always find it quite amazing how she can connect a bible phrase with the simplest of things. She also shares her sweet granddaughter and other family members from time to time. Lets just turn this over to Ginny now because I know you'll love her.
1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start?4 years. I wanted something to actually DO something with all my photos, and also it is somewhat of a journal.
2. What is one piece of advice that you would give to new bloggers.Include photos if possible and keep it as short as you can...always read over and edit. Many of us have dozens of blogs to read and do not have time to read blogs that are very long. At best we can only skim them.
3. Do you have any hobbies or special talents?I love to photograph, and I seem to be good at supporting and uplifting others. I also manage our church prayer line...I have always been good at communications and information.
4. Of course you love all the blogs you visit but share a link to one of those and tell us why we should check it out.No, I just cannot single out any one blog, I hate making the others not feel special!!
5. What is the one things that totally makes you crazy?People who won’t follow up on what they have said they will do. They tell you they will do something and then they never do.
6. Give one random thought.I am so blessed, and thankful for so many things, including my blogging friends!