Saturday, April 24, 2021

Not much to talk about.

 This past week has been a low energy, low temp kind of week. We had snow, cold weather and I had aches and no energy. My daily goal was to get home so I could put my pajamas on and lounge on the couch. Keeping that in mind I have no expectations for today. I will not ask myself to try and accomplish anything. I will take each moment of the day as it comes and will do whatever feels right . 

If you follow me on facebook you saw that the 22nd would have been my 15th anniversary and the 23rd would have been my brothers birthday. Both rather sad days and both left me feeling incredibly lonely. Thankfully those moments are few and far between. Just another part of life I guess. 


10 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

I think since the passing of your husband you have been wonderful and coped so well. I don't see you in you dark days but I know you have kept working and crafting. don't worry about down days just relax with a film or something they will pass.
Hugs, Briony
x

Hootin Anni said...

You (and Gibbs) are always in my thoughts Ann.

MadSnapper said...

Down days are normal but not fun for sure. i saw a quote that meant with out the downs we would not enjoy the ups when they came, not sure i believe it but it popped in my head. I wish you today a good UP day.. hugs and love coming your way and I wish I could go out walking with you...

Kate said...

I understand the loneliness. Enjoy having a day of 'dolce far niente'! ^^

Martha said...

I'm sorry about the sad and lonely days this week Ann. I hope today is better and brighter for you. Big Hugs!

Rose said...

I can sort of imagine how you feel...because when Roger had his stroke, I thought it was the end. And still yet, a lot of theme music will make me cry. When it first happened, I could not listen to music at all.

And 2 years ago, my nephew who was a month older than me passed away...and he could not have been closer than a brother. I miss him so bad at times. He and Roger got along good...after Roger's stroke, I could always question him about things like plumbing, motors, whatever cause he was like Roger in he was a man of many talents.

Lin said...

Aw, shoot, Ann. I'm sorry. I hope the sun starts shining--both literally and figuratively.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for telling us. I think of you a lot and wish there was something I could do to help. ❤️πŸ’•❤️πŸ’•❤️πŸ’•❤️πŸ’•

Jeanette said...

I'm sorry for your sad day today. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Two good reasons to have on pajamas and lay on the sofa. ((Hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails