Thursday, April 29, 2021

another mug

All day Monday I tried to do something creative but it just wasn't working. Finally around 6 that night I decided to try to make another mug. This is what I got

I like the pattern that I created for this but I was kind of hoping that the ink would have come out a little bit darker. The ink that I used has different shades of the green across the sheet some spots are really light while others are a little bit darker. The ink is called green watercolor and the box it came in looks darker than the mug. I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Either way the mug does look nice though.

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love it, and this is my favorite color. I call it seafoam. Both color and pattern are so pretty!!

Hootin Anni said...

I like it very much.

MadSnapper said...

that is the color that is trending right now. beautiful

Rose said...

I would be happy with th as t mug....

Rose said...

I have no idea why 'that mug' came out as 'th as t mug.' I guess I cant type.

Kate said...

It's quite lovely Ann! I like the colour.

Grace said...

It IS pretty plus I like the shape of that mug...

Martha said...

I think it's beautiful!

Lin said...

I like the color!

Sandee said...

That turned out very nice. Darker perhaps, but I love that cup.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

The Feminine Energy said...

I love this mug, Ann! Green is one of my favorite colors! ~Andrea xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It does look nice and I like the color.

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad you bought that kit. The mug is lovely.

Grandma C said...

When painting with water colors the pigment and water will pool in spots resulting in darker colors in certain areas. The makers of the kit might have had that in mind.. so this could be why your colors are dark in spots and lighter in others.

Grandma C said...

And... I love the design and color of your mug.

Pam said...

I love the pattern. Those are so cute.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

another fine mug you have gotten there...enjoy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's beautiful...perfect for Spring! Well done my friend!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This is pretty and does have a watercolor quality about it, maybe that's why some of the colors are lighter and darker. Happy Creating ~ FlowerLady

Related Posts with Thumbnails