Tuesday, April 27, 2021

What's that pattern on?

First I want to thank Sandra since she gave me the idea for todays post. She suggested that I show you what all of those patterns were on. So here we go.

The first one was a zippered pouch that I keep in my purse to hold small items.

The second pattern was a table runner on my coffee table 
Next was a pillow on my couch 
Followed by the little tray that sits on my coffee table. The pattern was the scrapbook paper that I used on the bottom of it 
The last one, which I don't have a picture for, was emery boards. They were cheap ones that were all bent up and I threw them away before I took pictures for today. If I didn't have all the other pictures I might have dug through the garbage for them but I wasn't in desperate need so I figured you'd let me slide on this one.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I had wondered what the patterns were, so good for The Mad One! The tray is perfect for remotes!

MadSnapper said...

I guess that they were all pillows so that means I only got one right. It's funny how different it looks in a macro shot than it does when you pull the camera back. I remember when you made that little Trey and it's perfect

MadSnapper said...

I forgot to say that you have the exact same rug in front of your sofa that we have in front of ours. It's been there for maybe 15 or 20 years

Hootin Anni said...

I would have never guessed the pillow or the make-up bag.

Rose said...

I would never have guess the table runner...have no idea what I thought it was but I know that was the last thing from my mind. Love your zippered pouch fabric.

Martha said...

I had wonder what each thing was too, we are a nosey bunch lol!

Jeanette said...

I like the idea for a tray to keep the remotes in.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That was fun! I went back to the last post too! Love this post!

Sandee said...

Now we know what the patterns were. Way cool and thank you for clearing that up.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

handmade by amalia said...

Wonderful. I love patterns and colors.
Amalia
xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very cute items. Definitely things that I would purchase.

CheerfulMonk said...

Neat post! I wouldn't have guessed what they were from. 🙂

Eva Wilson said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident. I bookmarked it. This article is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks

Regards,
Online Thesis Help

Related Posts with Thumbnails