Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Rambling

 So last Saturday I slept horribly. I think I was awake more than I was asleep. Needless to say, when the alarm went off Easter Sunday at 4am I was not at all ready for it. I did have to work but it was a shorter day. I only worked till 10. When I got home I took a little cat nap before I had to head to my daughters house for dinner.


Amanda made a really nice dinner and I was totally stuffed by the time I was finished. I came home and spent the rest of the night lounging and binge watching some of my favorite tv shows. I think there was also a little snoozing mixed in there too which is why I didn't have a blog post yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, aside from taking care of a few bills that needed paid, I was totally unproductive. Back to work today though so it's nose to the grindstone.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Why couldn't you sleep Saturday night???

Hootin Anni said...

Hope today is better & you have more hours to get restful sleep!

Kate said...

It was nice for you to have dinner with your daughter. Sleepless nights are a bummer for sure.

Martha said...

Glad you had a nice Easter dinner with your daughter. I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep and I hope all goes well at work today.

Rose said...

Everyone needs a day to really relax in, specially after a night of hardly any sleep.

Did you watch WKRP in Cincinnati? If so, on youtube watch the one God Talks to Johnny. The funniest part starts at 12:35 and lasts till about 16:00

Jeanette said...

I hate those kind of nights, especially if you have to work the next day! I'm glad you had a nice dinner with your daughter.

Sandee said...

When you have to work and you can't sleep it's not fun. I'm glad you made it through your shorter workday.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

The Feminine Energy said...

Other than sleeplessness and getting up at 4am, it sounds like you had a really nice Easter, Ann. And there's nothing wrong with lounging and being unproductive. You deserve it!! ~Andrea xoxo

MadSnapper said...

hope you sleep well tonight and what you describe here is Our Daily Life, all of us... so glad you got to eat with your daughter.. air hugs... binge reading binge watching, two of my favorite things to do.. i read a 7 book Series in 16 days last month.

CheerfulMonk said...

Not being able to sleep sucks! I’m glad you could have dinner with your daughter and had some down time. You work so hard you need it to recover. I wish there was something I could do to help. ❤️💕

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had a nice Easter dinner at your daughters. I find myself having to rewind my recorded shows because I've fallen asleep.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Your Easter dinner sounds great. ALways nice to spend time with our loved ones. I hope you get more rest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails