Friday, December 31, 2021

3 if 3

The final gift that I bought myself was totally spur of the moment and last minute. The Wednesday before Christmas I got an email from Amazon advertising a deal on the Cricut easy press. The savings on this was so incredibly large that I just couldn't pass it up and it said that I would get it by Friday. Easy press is basically a big iron with adjustable heat temperatures you use it for applying either heat transfer vinyl or infusible ink. Surprisingly this did actually arrive in just 2 days. It was on my front porch when I got home from work Christmas eve. And that is the end of the gifts that I bought for myself. I may have gone a little overboard but I was so good all year long that I thought I was worth it
So tomorrow we go into 2022. However you plan on spending this last day of 2021 I hope you have a Happy New Year's Eve and I'll see you next year.

11 comments:

Rose said...

WTG....I hope you get lots of enjoyment from this.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think I saw this on Amazon, and thought of you!!! I didn't know how it was different from the one you have, though, and I had wondered about it.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you bought all those presents. You do deserve them! You work so hard and they're good for your mental health.

MadSnapper said...

Okay so what were you doing there at shirt? Can we see that? Wow clapping that you bought yourself gifts and this one is a nice one that you can use over and over and over for years. You done good happy New Year's Eve

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Hooray for buying yourself gifts... All of them!!!

Cool iron.

I never iron. Honest. Before China-Covid, ironed husband's shirts for Rotary Luncheon once a week. No more Luncheons for him. No more ironing for me. -smile-

Merry Midwinter Wishes,
Happy New Year,
Hugs,
🌲 ⛄ 🌲 ⛄ 🌲 ⛄ 🌲

Jeanette said...

That is a cool gift for yourself! Happy New Year, Ann!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you've treated yourself with such wonderful things. You are worth it and then some.

Have a fabulous day and a very Happy New Year. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Ann, your gifts are well deserved, and they will give you a lot of fun. Wishing you A Very Happy and Health New Year :)

Pam said...

You know I hand paint my porch signs, I am thinking that a circuit cutter is in my out look for things to get. Really have tried not to go there but it sure would make making signs easier.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's an awesome gift. Can't wait to see what you make with it.
Happy New Year!

CrystalChick said...

For all the crafting I do, I've never had a Cricut anything.
Enjoy it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails