Saturday, December 11, 2021

Happy Saturday

 Nothing on the agenda for today other than taking care of my laundry. It will likely consist of a lot of playing on the computer and maybe a few Christmas movies.

I was recently playing with my big camera, taking pictures of Christmas lights and decorations. I was rather disappointed in the pictures I took except for one that I thought was kind of cool.


I bought a pack of these snowflakes along with some white glittery icicles for the basement tree. 

I may or may not take tomorrow off from blogging. It will all depend on how much ambition I have today. If you don't hear from me tomorrow you'll know I was doing a lot of laying around.


7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The photo is not showing. BUT I clicked on the tiny square on the top left, and it came in! Pretty snowflake!

Hootin Anni said...

Great macro shot!!
You enjoy your day off from blogging...

MadSnapper said...

i noticed i have lost my ability to use my cameras, i have two point and shoot and took 10 or so on one and five on the other and ended up deleting all of them. I used ot aim it and snap and it was good. i am wearing out my cell phone battery by using it, so had to pull back on using it so much

Rose said...

ooh! I like that. I would miss a post from you, but take a day off if you need it.

The Feminine Energy said...

"Laying around" should be the order of the day for you, my dear! Do it in good health & relaxation. You more-than-deserve it!!!! ~Andrea xoxo

DeniseinVA said...

Great shot of the snowflake! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a very cool photo. By the way, I am catching up on your posts. You don't have to answer back on each one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails