Wednesday, December 22, 2021

What's in the bag?

Yesterday's post had questions wanting to know what was in my treat bag from my neighbors. So, today I have answers. This is a picture of what was inside the bag minus the few that I ate already

The bottom is a square pretzel then a Rolos candy melted to it and topped with an m&m. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet and they are most delicious.

In other news, I've had the last two days off. It was a little bit of heaven having two days in a row. I got the extra day because Christmas falls on my regular day off. Today, tomorrow and Friday are going to be crazy at work and I'm looking forward to quitting time on Friday.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look so yummy! Our daughter-in-law makes these and they are very good. I am guessing you are overwhelmed with orders right now.

MadSnapper said...

bakery deli is always busy on holidays, lots of people out there like me who do not BAKE.. they look delish

Jeanette said...

My daughter and I make these every year. This year she even managed to find Christmas shaped pretzels! We usually use a Hershey's kiss though instead of Rolos.

Forsythia said...

You'll probably be extra-busy at work over the next few days. May your Christmas Day be merry as can be!

Sandee said...

Oh those look most yummy. I took a couple and they are delicious.

I'm glad you had two days off and I know the next three days will be crazy.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rose said...

Those sound yummy...I bet you breathe a sigh of relief after every holiday is over. I know I dread shopping right before one.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

Oh good on extra day of work, so you can fresh for the rush!
This year, I've basically canceled the event...and it's been liberating. Of course I'm not in the workforce like you.
When I feel like I'm balanced again, I shall do something magic for me...

CheerfulMonk said...

That's a fun idea! 😊

Pam said...

YUM

DeniseinVA said...

Those look so good, and an easy and delicious treat! Thanks for the share, looks pretty too. Thanks Ann, glad you are having two days back-to-back.

CrystalChick said...

I don't think I've ever had that type of treat. Looks good. Yes, salty and sweet would be very yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails