Friday, December 10, 2021

TGIF

 I can't tell you just how happy I am that today is Friday. This has been a really bad week. I won't even go into all the stupid stuff at work that has been nothing but a headache. I'm looking forward to 2:00 today when I can punch out and head home. Although a quick trip to Walmart might be in order so that I can hibernate all day Saturday.

I have no plans for my day off so I'm only going to do things that I feel like doing.

I'm skipping pictures today because I don't have any ready to use and I'm just too lazy to go looking.

Hope your Friday is a good one and lets get this weekend off to a great start.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

And I hope that you DO get to do only the things that you want to!! We all need a sabbath day each week, that is why God created them.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, do only what you feel like. It's so important for your health and happiness. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

what ever you do make it PHUN! no house work, no unfun stuff..

Hootin Anni said...

Whatever you do...don't answer the dang phone - it's your boss calling!!

Rose said...

I do hope you can just relax and enjoy being home!

Sandee said...

I hope you have the best day off ever, Ann. This time of year can be so hectic and crazy. May today not be that way.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Jeanette said...

Enjoy your day off and do nothing if that's what you want to do!

Lin said...

I'm thinking like Hootin' Anni---DO NOT turn on your phone! Or at the very least...do not answer it for anyone from work. Sorry you had a bad week. I hope the weekend finds you relaxing and re-grouping.

Angela Davidson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope it was a nice day for you at home. Sorry about work. ((Hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails