Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Phooey

Well, today I was going to show you more pictures from the wedding but for some reason the way I've been adding pictures for the last two days is no longer working. So now, because I'm too lazy to go upstairs and upload all the pictures to my external hard drive and then add them upload them to blogger, I have nothing to post. 

Lets see. Well, I could tell you that for my dieting efforts, I am just 4 pounds away from reaching the top of my healthy weight range. Just 4 pounds away from no longer being considered overweight. That works for me. 

In other news, we have snow. Of course being December 1st in Northwestern Pennsylvania, that's really no big surprise. At least so far it hasn't been so much that it requires shoveling. Funny story though. Yesterday morning I went out to start the car and clean off the snow. When I finished I went back inside to get my stuff then went back and got in the car. There was still a little snow on the windshield so I turned on the wipers. They were stuck to the window so I got out to loosen them. I got around the door and was just about to reach for the wiper when it let loose and threw the remaining snow on the window right at me. 

And that will just about wrap it up for today.




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yikes, what a freak accident! Only 4 pounds, you did GOOD!!! It is so HARD!

Hootin Anni said...

High five on your goal!
But, I wouldn't think yikes like Ginny...I'd probably laugh (after being startled).
Hope the photo uploading will eventually work for you.

MadSnapper said...

i am so sorry but I laughed out loud and read it to bob and we both laughed out loud. thanks for making the day start right.. yay and congrats on the weight goal and you can do it... those last few pounds are so hard. hang in there..

Rose said...

Lol T the snow..n kik t so much with the pics. That can be frustrating.

Jeanette said...

Good for you on the weight loss! I was at my doctors Monday and she was surprised that I actually lost 2 pounds since the last time I saw her because of it being right after Thanksgiving! I have a long way to go to get out of the overweight category though!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I had to open my photo folder up, make my blog a little smaller and drag and drop mine into my post! Always something! Hugs!

Donna said...

Hahaa...well, it IS funny...Loved to seen your face!
hughugs
Donna

The Feminine Energy said...

That made me chuckle just reading about it, Ann.... I can't imagine if I would have witnessed it firsthand. OMG!! :-D ~Andrea xoxoxo

DeniseinVA said...

Oh wow, that must have been a bit of a shock but I laughed a little, sorry Anni. When something like that happens to me and I tell you about it, I'll be happy for the chuckle :) Congrats on the 4 lbs. to your goal. I'm still working on it and it's slow, at a standstill, slow and so on and so on ;) Definitely a standstill around Thanksgiving, lol! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go on the weight loss. I have got to buckle down and get going on that. Oh my, that's rather funny about the wiper throwing snow at you.

Sandee said...

I've got about 10 pounds to go and I'll be where I want. It's hard work. Pass on lots of delicious food.

Yikes on that snow accident. I'm guessing you laughed.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding... Amanda looks so happy... congrats to Amanda and Rob... You look fabulous, Ann.

Related Posts with Thumbnails