Sunday, June 16, 2024

Cartoon customer

A while back I was scrolling through Facebook and came across this cartoon.

When I looked at it my first reaction was that the guy looked just like a customer who comes in every day. I saved it to my phone. The next time I saw him I told him I came across a picture of him on the beach that someone posted on Facebook. He was a bit surprised and I pulled out my phone and showed him He got a big laugh out of it and said that they got it right all the way. Now while the head on this guy looks just like him the body does not. However I totally agreed with him when he said the picture was spot on. 

A few days later he asked if there was any way I could get him that picture because he wanted to show it to someone. He gave me his phone number and I texted him the picture. I was glad that he got as much of a kick out of it as I did.

10 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That's neat! Spreading laughter and joy in the world. ❤️

Rose said...

That is too funny..

Donna said...

How funny! Glad you were able to bring the guy a good laugh!
hugs
Donna

Liz Hinds said...

Ha ha, very daring!

Lori said...

That's awesome that he too saw the humor in it.

MadSnapper said...

what a great story... I am sure he sees himself in his mind just like that photo. I know bob does, and trust me he does not. except for the head of course and what is in his mind... I bet he will have a blast with it for a long long time..

Katerinas Blog said...

Very nice story with the gentleman.
But I loved the deeper meaning of the meme!!
Have a great week Ann!

happyone said...

Great story. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

This story is so cool! And I love these ladies' EYES!! They are almost popped right out of their heads.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a great story. I'm glad he enjoyed it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails