Sunday, June 23, 2024

Where have all the doodles gone

 It seems like it's been awhile since I've posted any doodles or drawings. I'm still doing them and actually have been sitting down and drawing one picture a night. I will eventually get around to posting them all. Today I have all work doodles. 

First is the ones across the top of my papers.


And then a cat I drew to hang on my table. I usually leave them for the deli manager who works my days off in the bakery but then they hang there for me to enjoy as well. I had flowers up  there but it was time for something new.



9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love it ALL!!!! I just found some of these on Pinterest, that may be easy for me to copy.

Katerinas Blog said...

I think the arts are a great fit, to practice pastry making you need to be creative, so is painting! I love your doodles!
Have a nice Sunday!

Rose said...

Oh, that cat! I love them all, but that cat is priceless.

Lori said...

I always love to see your doodles. The cat and the saying are awesome!! Have a great Sunday.

MadSnapper said...

I am all excited, yesterday i learned how to download color palettes into procreate on ipad. my first one was NEON COLORS.. PURRFECT.. all the colors you used on these are IN MY IPAD... waiting!!! Copy Cat is looming

Pam said...

doddle on and extend your life...lol

Jeanette said...

Nice and I'm sure it brings a smile to your coworkers face!

mas said...

Drawing one picture a night sounds like a wonderful routine. Can't wait to see them all when you eventually post them.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just saw your cat over at Sandra's post. I'm glad you have a fun hobby to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails