Thursday, June 13, 2024

Greenhouse

 Back in May, Amanda wanted to stop at a greenhouse and get some flowers. This is one that's owned and operated by Amish. It's out in the country and such a beautiful spot


I took this picture in one of the greenhouse and I'm not sure what happened but I thought it looked kind of cool.

Just a picture looking in to one of the greenhouses.


I thought these were so pretty.

Amanda did get some flowers but I didn't take any pictures of what she bought. I just went and admired all the pretty stuff.

10 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That sounds like a fun, and beautiful, outing!

MadSnapper said...

beautiful flowers, all of them.. and best of all you had daughter time with Amanda and a short road trip and last but not least Blog Fodder!!! woo hooo

Rose said...

I love looking! Always so much h to see.

Barwitzki said...

That was a great trip. It's so nice that you were able to enjoy it.
We have a small nursery next door, there are two large greenhouses with flowers... so wonderful... and in the back there are greenhouses with vegetables, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, but you are not allowed to enter these, which is perfectly fine.
But the beautiful flowers... I love being there so much. Thanks for your photos.
Happy day to you.

Lori said...

What a fun way to spend some time. Our local Amish greenhouse is an awesome place too. Their flowers are always the best around.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The flowers are gorgeous! They look like some kind of Petunia or Pansy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds like a good outing. The flowers look pretty.

happyone said...

Such pretty flowers. Nice walking around places like this. Everything is so nice I have a hard time picking things out. :)

susan q said...

i buy veggies and herbs from a local Amish greenhouse in my area. Soon stock will be reduced for the end of the season by the 4th.

Ida said...

Nurseries are fun to visit. Those purple petunias are pretty. I planted similar ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails