Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Happy mail card for June

 This actually went out quite a while ago but because I've had so much blog material lately I'm just getting to it now.

This is called a rocker card. The bottom part is a circle folded in half. It's supposed to rock back and forth but this one is probably a little too top heavy. It will stand up but tends to lean to one side a bit.


In this picture I did get it to stand up straight. 


But like I said, they tend to lean a bit.

The bottom circle has a small piece of cardstock to hold the two halves together so that it doesn't open up too much. There's room on the back of the card for your message.


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is just TOO adorable!!!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

It's cute! And so friendly. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

I know Linda The beekeeper will love it! I kind of like it leaning to the side it looks perfect to me. And this one is really happy happy Mail

Rose said...

It is too cute! I dont mind the lean either!

Donna said...

Well, I love mine! These are too cute!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

I really love it!!

Pam said...

love it. I might have to paint a bee and use that same catch phrase

Sandee said...

I love that. Just because cards are always welcome.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's adorable! You make the cutest things.

Ida said...

That is so cute. Love it.

happyone said...

That is so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails