Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Seasonal shelves.

 Back before Memorial day I finally got around to changing things out on my seasonal shelves. I put away the spring stuff and pulled out the patriotic decorations. These will be good throughout the summer.


The top shelf is a Dollar tree candle that I added the vinyl to. A small red vase with blue and white flowers and a flag. Some beads and the Dollar Tree decoration on the right.

This shelf has another Dollar tree decoration (the star) and that cute little hat. I also pulled out the red bird decorations. Not necessarily patriotic but they're the right color. The picture is one I picked up years ago at either a thrift store or yard sale.


The liberty bell was something my son got when his grandmother passed away. Of course when he moved out of the house the bell stayed and I confiscated it for my season decorating. The flag votive holder is another thrift store find. Uncle Sam was a recent purchase from Walmart.

The bottom shelf, I was running out of things that fell into the category of patriotic. I pulled another red bird decoration, a small flag and I had a fabric star that's on a stick. 


And there you have my season shelves. I actually added a couple more things after taking these pictures. There are two craft projects I made but those will be another post.

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I think those seasonal shelves are a great idea. I think that new Uncle Sam is adorable. ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks so nice! My favorite is all the birds.

MadSnapper said...

the only red white and blue here is a flag in the closet that I always forget to hang out. but you knew that. I like that flag votive and would love to see it with a candle burning behind it. bet that is pretty. it looks perfect for this time of year, next up will be Thanksgiving.. now we wait to see what Ginny is doing at her house. we got rain last nigt

Rose said...

I love that you decorate for the season/holidays...and I like every single thing you have here.

Lori said...

It looks so nice. I love that you've been doing this seasonal shelf. I think it's so much more attractive than spreading those items through out the house. Love it.

Donna said...

Love the idea of a dedicated shelving area just for the holidays! Pretty and patriotic!
hugs
Donna

Pam said...

I remember when I used to decorate the whole house for holidays....takes way to much out of me. HOWEVER, after Christmas I got a cute shower curtain on clearance so I am excited to dress up the br off the hall!! The kitchen, living room and dining room will get decked out this yr also. I am looking forward to it...and whe is even better, the closets are so large that I can store all my decor in them and no stairs, no going to the shed to retrieve things....I am excited.

Sandee said...

I love your shelves and great decorations too. I had a friend that had a small table Christmas tree and she had decorations too. Such fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

My Tata's Cottage said...

I really love your Patriotic shelf. That liberty bell is very cool. ALl the colors are so cheerful. Thank you Ann for sharing.

happyone said...

It all looks very nice.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They look great! I love that you decorate those shelves for holidays.

Related Posts with Thumbnails