Recently a woman I used to work with posted on Facebook that her daughter had an unfortunate accident with her cow. She ended up with a broken leg and I can't remember what else. When I read it, I had an instant idea for a card.
And here is the inside
I also wrote her a little note to let her know who I was. I pretty much watched her grow up over the years. Not only did I work with her mother but also her father and her grandmother.
20 comments:
Awww, this is adorable, and so sweet of you!
Lovely and thoughtful Ann. Your card is just what she will need for a pick-me-up. Ginny is right, that is so sweet of you :)
Aw, that's kind and clever!
I smiled at that card. I am sure the recipient did too.
It is truly perfect! I know she loved it and I do too. You know I love cows
That is so sweet and what a lovely thought, too.
Cute cow card Ann and OMC(ows) fun verse.
I wonder how the accident happened
Hugs Cecilia
What a fun get well card. Very clever.
Perfect!
That is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Priceless ...
Sue
Cute card. That's so sweet of you.
Oh that is so cute and how nice of you to take the time to make it for her. I'm sure it made her day. :)
How thoughtful! I love it!
Dear Ann, you are so thoughtful! This is precious and adorable.
This is from Sandie/chatty. I think that was the cutest card ever. Adorable.
That's so clever and sweet! ❤️
That is a great card, and bet she will love it.
We are big fans of your creations. Keep it up!!!! 💓💓
That is the perfect card for that situation. I am sure she absolutely loved it. You are so creative.
Post a Comment