Tuesday, June 23, 2026

AI Gibbs

 I've been making different pictures of Gibbs using AI that I put on my phone for wallpaper. Some I just do for fun and entertainment.

I don't have a pool any more but I'm betting this is how Gibbs would enjoy it if I did.


Patriotic Gibbs. He's a Yankee Doodle Doggie


Gibbs knows how to beat the heat and have a little summertime fun.


This was his spring look


And one final one from spring.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are adorable!

jabblog said...

Gibbs makes a wonderful model.

The Happy Whisk said...

Gibbs is looking too cute in all these photos. Love the watermelon floaty. So stinkin' cute.

Lori said...

Gibbs is so adorable.

Sandee said...

How fun. Gibbs is most handsome.

I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

These are adorable.

My Mind's Eye said...

Gibbs I do declare you look all kinds of wonderful I do love you asa Yankee Doodle Dandy and the april showers
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

So very cute Ann ... I love them all but the one of him sitting in the flowers is too cute.
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

Fun pictures and may I join Gibbs in the third photo down. That's where I would like to be, lol! All great choices. I enjoy playing with AI.

HappyK said...

Oh these are sooo cute. I think my favorite is Gibbs among the flowers.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These are adorable. Photos and illustrations.

Debbie said...

so fun!! i never seem to have time for this type of thing but i do make time for a lot of other things. maybe i lack the interest in AI!!

Chatty Crone said...

Gibbs is a beautiful and handsome model!

Mary and Chris said...

Hello! Good afternoon. We have a saying in Greek that translates to something like "a dog's life," usually meaning a difficult life. Looking at your dog, though, I think he is living exactly the opposite! The care and attention he receives are so wonderful that even some people might be a little jealous. When you give love, it shows in the way someone lives, and it is clear that your dog is surrounded by plenty of it.

CheerfulMonk said...

I missed this earlier. I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails