Thursday, June 25, 2026

It's written in the sky

 I was daydreaming at work and looking out the window. There were lots of big white puppy clouds and I thought one of them looked like a cat.



Imagine my surprise when I was driving to work the next morning and I swear the clouds spelled out the word meow. The picture is very far off so you might not be able to see it

I cropped it and maybe you can see it in this picture.



17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really see the cat, it is so cool!!!!

jabblog said...

Cloud-gazing is such fun.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the rainbow off in the distance.

Liz Hinds said...

Definitely a cat! Less sure about the meow!

Jeanette said...

I do see the cat in the first pic but not the meow in the second!

Mary and Chris said...

Imagine if the clouds were trying to tell us something and were hiding messages within them... A crazy thought, I know, but I believe all of nature is one living organism. Thank you very much.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann that was 100% a message from above to you from the kitty who was happy you saw him
Hugs Cecilia

Shug said...

I love big fluffy clouds...It's nice to just lay out on the trampoline and just watch the clouds...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just love clouds like that. We get the best clouds driving to Montana and we love looking for things in them. The best one I have is an angel. They come and go so quickly.

photowannabe said...

Good daydreaming there ...
I do see the cat and if I try real hard I see the meow in the last picture.
I loved your comment on my Wordless Wednesday, about the boy dipping the pigtails into the ink well.
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, I can see the cat!

Chatty Crone said...

I saw the cat - but not the meow! lol

Asep Haryono said...

What a delightful coincidence! The cat-shaped cloud followed by clouds spelling “meow” makes for a charming story. Sometimes nature creates the most unexpected and amusing moments.

HappyK said...

I see the cat. See the meow too after I enlarged it. Pretty amazing.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Cloud watching is the best — it’s amazing what shapes pop out when you’re daydreaming. And I swear I can make out the “meow” in your cropped picture. Little surprises like that make the day brighter.

DeniseinVA said...

Isn’t that something. I love looking up at clouds.

Debbie Nolan said...

I certainly saw the cat. Love to study the clouds and pick out all sorts of animals and even people. Special phenomenon about the Meow word! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails