The fish is my fave, so cute!
I like the ‘side eye ‘ dog. My daughter’s dog gives looks like that lol. Briony x
Lol...love them all but I think you were channeling Gibbs...he's too cute!hugsDonna
cute....now what are you doing will all these
The last 3 are delightful, especially that dog (and the fish and the bird!)
I like them all, as I always do, but the patriotic ice lollies caught my eye particularly.
I do like them all - but the doggie at the end is my favorite.
These are all cute and fun but I must say the expressions on the Fish and the Dog at the end are just hilarious.
OMDs Gibbs must have posed for the last one...it so adorable with a bit of attitudeHugs cecilia
They are all cute but my favorite is the fish.
Love the attitude you captured in the sketches. Perfect !!Sue
Favorite is a toss up between one and two.
The cat and the dog!
I love them all, Ann. The cat's expression made me smile 😃 😊
Adorable! That last one is a darling and I wondered, do you ever see that expression on Gibbs' face? lol!
i enjoyed them all today...i am not going to pick a favorite!! i'm glad you are continuing to do these and share them with us!!
Your drawings always cheer me up! Love the doggie's expression :)
the DOG and the Fish! love both of those.. the expressions is priceless. still having a drought on drawing. I am trying though
Post a Comment
18 comments:
The fish is my fave, so cute!
I like the ‘side eye ‘ dog. My daughter’s dog gives looks like that lol. Briony x
Lol...love them all but I think you were channeling Gibbs...he's too cute!
hugs
Donna
cute....now what are you doing will all these
The last 3 are delightful, especially that dog (and the fish and the bird!)
I like them all, as I always do, but the patriotic ice lollies caught my eye particularly.
I do like them all - but the doggie at the end is my favorite.
These are all cute and fun but I must say the expressions on the Fish and the Dog at the end are just hilarious.
OMDs Gibbs must have posed for the last one...it so adorable with a bit of attitude
Hugs cecilia
They are all cute but my favorite is the fish.
Love the attitude you captured in the sketches. Perfect !!
Sue
Favorite is a toss up between one and two.
The cat and the dog!
I love them all, Ann. The cat's expression made me smile 😃 😊
Adorable! That last one is a darling and I wondered, do you ever see that expression on Gibbs' face? lol!
i enjoyed them all today...i am not going to pick a favorite!! i'm glad you are continuing to do these and share them with us!!
Your drawings always cheer me up! Love the doggie's expression :)
the DOG and the Fish! love both of those.. the expressions is priceless. still having a drought on drawing. I am trying though
Post a Comment