Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Drawings year 3 week 3








 

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the beautiful flower scrollwork on the Be Happy one!

jabblog said...

I like your Be Happy, too.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love thee Dog, and the fat cat and the one with the tiny flowers. the dog is the only one that gave me INSTANT inspiration.. coming soon

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo I love the dog and cat and hat
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

Love them all. My favorites are Be Happy and the patriotic hat.

I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Love the Hello with the sunflower. I used to say that to my boys in the morning.
Hello Sunshine ... Good Morning.
To answer your question on my blog. Yes that is a picture of Dave taken about 4 or 5 months ago. Times have changed and I don't think he will be out there mowing the grass for a very long time. His legs are just too weak.
Sue

HappyK said...

My favorite is the be happy one.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Oh Ann, I really love your drawings! I love the animal ones the best this time, the dog's expression is fantastic!

CheerfulMonk said...

The pup, of course! 😊❤️

Duni said...

Such a fun variety of drawings, Ann! I love the chonky cat :)

Chatty Crone said...

I enjoyed this. Think I like the BIG kitty best today.

Debbie said...

be happy....

DeniseinVA said...

Be Happy, I think that's a winner today. Love them all though.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

These are all cute. I do love sunflowers and the Be Happy is really cute too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails