The flowers are my favorite!
Gorgeous frogs - they have such interesting, happy faces.
Awww...the little bird looks so sad...I love him...hugsDonna
These are quite fun...Perfecting frogs now are we...
# 1 and 2 are adorableHugs Cecilia
My favorite is "It's a Beautiful Day". Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
Love the frogie and its googlie eyes.Sue
Your sweet drawings always cheer me up Ann, thank you!
They are all so cute!! Like them all.
Dear Ann, I love them all! The frogs, bird and bear brought a big smile to my face! The flowers and girl are pretty and refreshing.
Now this one is tough - I do like them all. If I had to pick - I will pick the first little guy. Sandie/chatty
These are fabulous! I love the frog!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The flowers are my favorite!
Gorgeous frogs - they have such interesting, happy faces.
Awww...the little bird looks so sad...I love him...
hugs
Donna
These are quite fun...Perfecting frogs now are we...
# 1 and 2 are adorable
Hugs Cecilia
My favorite is "It's a Beautiful Day".
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
Love the frogie and its googlie eyes.
Sue
Your sweet drawings always cheer me up Ann, thank you!
They are all so cute!! Like them all.
Dear Ann, I love them all! The frogs, bird and bear brought a big smile to my face! The flowers and girl are pretty and refreshing.
Now this one is tough - I do like them all. If I had to pick - I will pick the first little guy. Sandie/chatty
These are fabulous! I love the frog!
Post a Comment