Wednesday, July 8, 2026

I think that I shall never see

 A poem as lovely as a tree.

One day after work I snapped pictures of trees on the drive. I was stopped in traffic when I took these. Sorry about how blurry the first one is.





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love them all! I could not tell the first one was blurry at all, until I enlarged it.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love trees! We mostly have evergreens and aspens here.

Asep Haryono said...

Were you driving while taking those photos? That's awesome! From the pictures, I can see that you have such a lovely and peaceful neighborhood. I also noticed that houses in the West don't usually have fences around them. I think that's really interesting

Lori said...

I too just love trees. Great photos.

Donna said...

Very pretty trees!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you for sharing all these trees and you used a favorite poem of mine too.

Sandee said...

Trees are amazing indeed. Beautiful shots.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

I love trees too. Raleigh is nicknamed City of Oaks.
I always thought every city had lots of trees until many
visitors flying into Raleigh commented on them.

Chatty Crone said...

This is something you and I have in common. I love trees and love to look at them.

photowannabe said...

I love all the different varieties of trees around our area.
The greens of nature just bless me no end.
Sue

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Gorgeous series of photos, Ann! I absolutely love trees! And my favourite colour is green, too!

HappyK said...

I also love trees. Right now they are sending breezes through my house. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are very pretty.

The Happy Whisk said...

So pretty to see all the green trees.

Related Posts with Thumbnails