Saturday, July 11, 2026

July happy mail

 I found the graphic for this one on Facebook and printed it out to use for this card. I loved the looks of it.


With most of my cards I go to AI to find a sentiment for the inside.


15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous! And the colors are so intense and lovely.

Linda G said...

Lovely!

My Mind's Eye said...

You and AI are quite a creative pair
Hugs cecilia

jabblog said...

That is very jolly.

photowannabe said...

Love the creation of that July card.
You are the best !
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

Ann, you are talented and have quite an eye for all your creations.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The card is lovely.

The Happy Whisk said...

Fun mail!

CheerfulMonk said...

That ‘s a great one!

HappyK said...

That turned out so nice!!!

Debbie said...

such a cute card...i love snail mail and cards!!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Really beautiful.

DeniseinVA said...

Shame on me, I just realized I didn’t thank you for mine. So here is a big thank you today. I loved it, as I do all of them.

Jeanette said...

I got mine and I love it! Thank you for sending these! I may not always say but I appreciate them so much!

Granny Sue said...

So creative, Ann! I know recipients are thrilled!

Related Posts with Thumbnails