When you are at work and things are slow, you'll do just about anything to pass the time. I get tired of playing games on my phone or reading on my kindle all the time. One day I took random pictures of the things around me.
When the temps are high a scrunchie is essential. This one sits atop the tablet with all the notes I scribble all day long while on the phone.
The phone is a big part of my day. Well at least it is when it rings. I do make a lot of calls too.
And how about a close up of the pencil holder I have sitting next to my computer.
15 comments:
This interests me because I used to be a telephone operator. Started with a huge switchboard and later with Centrex phone systems.
Happy Friday Ann!! I'm so glad this turned out to be a good job for you.
You know I love taking pics of POO, perfectly ordinary objects. I love your trees and your ditch lilies, I read 2 other posts. keep on posting
I recall you are alone several days a week...is there much walk in traffic at your office.
Hugs to you and Gibbs when you get home
Cecilia
It's good to take notice of our surroundings, even if they may seem rather ordinary sometimes.
Ordinary photos can be very interesting. This is something I would do too :)
Boredom can inspire creativity !!!
Good job...
Sue
Did the girl you have been working with leave yet? You will have to bring in somethings to do!
When I was in my 20s I worked as a receptionist. I enjoyed seeing all your photos!
Interesting photos. Glad it occupies some of your time.
Anything is good photo fodder. :)
Good idea for a post. ❤️
Big fan of scrunchies. They've been around for what feels like forever.
i photo graph everything, and have also photographed my desk top, mess vs organized. i don't know what kind of work you do??
I've done that at practically every job I've had, especially the last two which there is a lot of down time!
Post a Comment