Thursday, July 23, 2026

Weeds.

 I've got plenty of weeds around me. Just because it's a weed doesn't mean it isn't pretty though.






Then there are things that aren't weeds but they aren't looking so good.
This Hosta plant is looking kind of sad with lots of brown on the leaves and tons of weeds growing in and around them. I just haven't had the strength or the energy to get out there and do any weeding this year. It's looking pretty sad in my yard.

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The weeds are really pretty and the cultivated plants are not!

jabblog said...

I like weeds - they're the survivors of the natural world.

Lori said...

They weren't considered weeds until around the 60's and 70's when the 'perfect' lawn was introduced to our culture. My back yard is full of 'weeds' and I love them. We do have two front beds that I keep free of stragglers and my garden beds but that is it.

My Mind's Eye said...

the Dandelion looks so happy and welcoming...we never have good luck with Hostas...either the heat or the wascally wabbits destroy them.
Hugs cecilia

Related Posts with Thumbnails