Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Welcome to July

 Holy smokes how did we get here already? 

In order to get through this post you must read the pictures as you go along.

First let me say


this blog post unless you are prepared for my silliness.

I pretty much did a


picture taking session before work one day. I did this so that I could bring you a 


blog post, and I'm not just whistling



If nothing else I hope I entertained you for a few minutes. 



19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is TOO cute! I love it! I don't know how you found all the right signs.

Lori said...

That was awesome!! You are so clever. I hope you have a great day.

The Happy Whisk said...

lololololololol.

LOVED it.

Thank you for the fun. Happy July!

Linda G said...

Cool!

jabblog said...

This was fun!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the joke, I loved it sooooo much, I agree with Lori, have a great day and have always fun writing on your blog

Crystal Collier said...

You did, indeed. Smiling now. Hello! First time visitor but I look forward to coming back.

My Mind's Eye said...

I giggled so you were successful
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

You always entertain me. I love your sense of humor.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Ahhhh ... this is so great and you gave me my first smile of the day.
Bravo on the Photo Dump !!
(:0)
Sue

HappyK said...

Aren't you clever. Loved it. :)

Chatty Crone said...

You seem to be in good spirits there.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I enjoyed this fun tour, Ann!!! :)

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! Thank you! ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

You certainly did, thank you Ann :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was fun!

Jeanette said...

Very cute and very clever!

Granny Sue said...

This is great! Very clever, Ann!

Rose said...

I love this...you have such a great sense of humor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails