It seems that it's becoming a habit. People just don't care about how they park.
I looked out the window at work and again someone was parked slanted while all the other cars were pulled in straight.
Then there is this one who just made their own parking space. My car is parked in the last spot I guess people just don't care any more.
7 comments:
I am always afraid my car will get towed and cost a fortune to get it back. an acquaintance here, posted on FB that her 24 year old still lives at home son, went to the airport to pick up a friend, and left his car in front of a YOU WILL BE TOWED sign and was towed and it was 642.00 to get the car back. she was fussing that the money was to much and it should be less, like 100 dollars.... people just don't care, you are right
i have become so frustrated on the roads, with the way people drive, the way they park, the way they pass other cars!! yet...just as often, we encounter the nicest people who go out of their way to be courteous!!
People don't care anymore! Or they think the rules don't apply to them!
So selfish and inconsiderate...I don't understand folks now a days
Hugs cecilia
Same here. And the worst thing is, when they park crooked, they take up TWO spaces!!!
I guess its all part of the Me, Myself and I syndrome so prevalent today !!
Sue
That's frustrating!
Post a Comment