Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Around the yard

 I took another stroll around the yard to take some pictures. Mainly just weeds but it's what's out there. But first we start by looking up into my favorite tree



The next two were little flowers that were growing out in the yard along with the grass



The rest is from the property adjacent to mine which is owned by the doctors office







8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The tree is amazing! I have never seen bark like that.

Sandee said...

Beautiful tree and beautiful summer flowers.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

photowannabe said...

Some may say weeds but they are all lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing beauty with us.
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's an interesting trunk on that tree. The flowers look nice even if some are weeds. Fun to see color in the yard.

DeniseinVA said...

I can understand why the tree is your favorite, it has a wonderfully old craggy bark. The flowers are lovely.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it all. Andy and I can identify with that old tree. 😊

jabblog said...

I'm always so pleased to see clover. It's such an important little plant.

HappyK said...

What unusual bark on that tree!! Pretty little blooms!

Related Posts with Thumbnails