Saturday, August 15, 2026

At a stop light

Im getting desperate for blog material. While sitting at a stop light I grabbed a couple pictures of the plants they had in their landscaping

Im still using my phone to write posts so that could be contributing to the lack of quality. Then again I'm not sure many of j y posts could qualify as quality content. I think they are mainly because my brain yells me I must post

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is evidently something called Native Grass. It is delicate and pretty.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Good morning! I love grass like this, we have something similar that the birds planted in the front yard on an old tree stump. This is a perfect POO post

Linda G said...

A while back I was paying for a Wordpress site. I felt obligated to blog frequently. I dropped the paid site, and rarely feel pressured to blog. I blog mainly for myself, as a way to record travel, mainly, together with words and pictures. I do like it, though, that I have blog readers :)

My Mind's Eye said...

You gave a very relaxing and pretty ride to work
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

I do like the feathery grasses along your route. Don't ever feel pressured to blog though. Your faithful readers will still be there if you go missing for a while.
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

Well, I'm glad you took these. Definitely worthy of a blog post, as all the things you post are :) Blog when you feel like it. We will be here waiting when you can. No pressure on you, then it stops being fun and I for one always want you to have fun when blogging :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice photos. Are you planning on getting a new computer?

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

How lovely, Ann!

HappyK said...

I'm impressed that you can post from you phone!!!

The Happy Whisk said...

You're funny. Nothing wrong with skipping a day, a week or a month. As for quality. Your blog and YOU are top notch!

Lori said...

I have a lot of this in a corner flower bed in the back yard this year. I'm not sure where it came from, but I just let it go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails