For the August happy mail card I used the same card sketch that I used on the birthday cards I posted the other day.
Again I just changed the papers that I used.
And I used a different stamp for the inside.
Divinely classy!
Very pretty and the message is so true!
Very pretty and summery.
Love x a bunch the colors you selected and the fontHugs Cecilia
very nice Ann... I think making these cards makes for such a great hobby...
Well done, you. Super duper creative and fun.
It is a lovely card and very elegant. I love mine, thanks again Ann :)
Beautiful card. Love it.I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
This is a beautiful card!
Such a lovely card, Ann!!!
Like all the butterflies!!
Que creativa y elegante diseño. Me gusta es muy bonita.
Nice! 😊❤️
What a lovely card. I love the butterflies and they saying inside.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Divinely classy!
Very pretty and the message is so true!
Very pretty and summery.
Love x a bunch the colors you selected and the font
Hugs Cecilia
very nice Ann... I think making these cards makes for such a great hobby...
Well done, you. Super duper creative and fun.
It is a lovely card and very elegant. I love mine, thanks again Ann :)
Beautiful card. Love it.
I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥
This is a beautiful card!
Such a lovely card, Ann!!!
Like all the butterflies!!
Que creativa y elegante diseño. Me gusta es muy bonita.
Nice! 😊❤️
What a lovely card. I love the butterflies and they saying inside.
Post a Comment