It's always interesting to see what is growing in the ditches. It changes depending on the time of year. Right now you a lot of Queen Anne's Lace. I snapped a quick picture out my window while I was waiting at a stop light
Mother Nature did a fine job of decorating the ditch just for your pleasure. I love keeping my eyes open for fun things when out and about. Hugs cecilia
12 comments:
I love seeing the ditches this time of year. They're always filled with such pretty wildflowers here.
Mother Nature did a fine job of decorating the ditch just for your pleasure.
I love keeping my eyes open for fun things when out and about.
Hugs cecilia
Very cool to see what's growing in the ditches.
I always look what's growing in the ditches. The other day I noticed bright yellow flowers everywhere!
I love seeing wildflowers no matter where they grow. Beautiful.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
So clever, I don't usually pay attention to ditches. That is a lot of Queen Anne's Lace!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... love seeing beauty in ditches .... Glad you took time to snap this shot.
Sue
I'm so glad you had to stop!
We have that around here too. Soon it will be ragweed here.
Very cool!
The wildflowers are a lovely sight on our journey. Happy you shared these.
Very pretty.
Post a Comment