I love the expressions on the animals :)
I love it!! "Hug in a mug".... These are all so good Ann but the hug in a mug really caught my eye...
I like the sunflower heart and the pink flowers best this week. 😄
really, you have been doing this for three yrs? Don't seem like it.
Hug a Mug and the puppyHugs cecilia
I love them all. You're most talented.Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
There is such a sweet quality to your drawings.Amaliaxo
The flowers are my favorite. I love the way you shaded them. Praying for tomorrow!
Year three. Most excellent.
Love the Hug in the Mug and your bouquet of pink flowers is really pretty. It should go on one of your cards.I sure hope you can get the computer issues figured out and that the difficult days will be behind you SOON....Sue
Oh Ann, I lovely each and every one of these drawings! And the expressions on your animals are so cute!
Love your little bear, he's so adorable. 🥰
That last one is my favorite. A cow?
Very cute! Your mug reminds me I haven't had my one cup of coffee today. Heading to make one right now :)
I always enjoy seeing these. I love the pink flowers and the mug.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I love the expressions on the animals :)
I love it!! "Hug in a mug".... These are all so good Ann but the hug in a mug really caught my eye...
I like the sunflower heart and the pink flowers best this week. 😄
really, you have been doing this for three yrs? Don't seem like it.
Hug a Mug and the puppy
Hugs cecilia
I love them all. You're most talented.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
There is such a sweet quality to your drawings.
Amalia
xo
The flowers are my favorite. I love the way you shaded them. Praying for tomorrow!
Year three. Most excellent.
Love the Hug in the Mug and your bouquet of pink flowers is really pretty. It should go on one of your cards.
I sure hope you can get the computer issues figured out and that the difficult days will be behind you SOON....
Sue
Oh Ann, I lovely each and every one of these drawings! And the expressions on your animals are so cute!
Love your little bear, he's so adorable. 🥰
That last one is my favorite. A cow?
Very cute! Your mug reminds me I haven't had my one cup of coffee today. Heading to make one right now :)
I always enjoy seeing these. I love the pink flowers and the mug.
Post a Comment