Both of the flowers for me!
The girl in the hat reminded me of you!
Ann I loved them all especially the little girl and dogsHugs CeciliaPS the one eyed fella is fun too
Ann all these are adorable...especially enjoyed the face of the man...such wonderful whimsy. Hope you are having a superb day. Hugs!
I love these, thanks Ann :)
Great creative whimsy in these sketches. I especially like the "dog" rolling his eyes.Sue
sorry I have not been copy chatting lately, these are cute and I like them all but feel unspired. I can't seem to draw. I did save two, we shall see, I NEED COLD AIR I think. heat index this am at sunrise 106.
My favorite is the girl in pink.
That second one is my favorite! And also the girl in pink.
Aww..the little green monster at the end :) I like the perspective of the dog in the second drawing!
Dear Ann, I am a huge fan of your sketches. I love all of these, thank you so much. Your art always makes me smile 😃 😊
Oh my goodness, so cute.
They are all really cute. The flowers are pretty and that one eye monster is interesting. I was surprised to see the face of the man.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Both of the flowers for me!
The girl in the hat reminded me of you!
Ann I loved them all especially the little girl and dogs
Hugs Cecilia
PS the one eyed fella is fun too
Ann all these are adorable...especially enjoyed the face of the man...such wonderful whimsy. Hope you are having a superb day. Hugs!
I love these, thanks Ann :)
Great creative whimsy in these sketches. I especially like the "dog" rolling his eyes.
Sue
sorry I have not been copy chatting lately, these are cute and I like them all but feel unspired. I can't seem to draw. I did save two, we shall see, I NEED COLD AIR I think. heat index this am at sunrise 106.
My favorite is the girl in pink.
That second one is my favorite! And also the girl in pink.
Aww..the little green monster at the end :) I like the perspective of the dog in the second drawing!
Dear Ann, I am a huge fan of your sketches. I love all of these, thank you so much. Your art always makes me smile 😃 😊
Oh my goodness, so cute.
They are all really cute. The flowers are pretty and that one eye monster is interesting. I was surprised to see the face of the man.
Post a Comment