Monday, August 24, 2026

Drawings year 3 week 8

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Fav is the flower & ladybug!

Duni said...

So cute! I especially like the animals. Pretty page with the flower and ladybug too!

Linda G said...

Cute drawings

Lori said...

They are all so cute!!

Shug said...

These are all so very good...One thing that stands out to me on the flower and lady bug is the blue frame you drew around it...Looks great..

jabblog said...

All lovely, bur particularly the pink dog.

handmade by amalia said...

Your drawings are getting more and more sweet.
Amalia
xo

My Mind's Eye said...

Little girl,cat, dog and flower with lady bug
My favorites in order
Hugs cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I really like the flower and the ladybug. I am a fan of ladybugs. Great drawings as always!

Sandee said...

I love them all and the pup is my favorite.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Ann, each and every one of these made me smile.

DeniseinVA said...

Very cute! Another lovely series Ann.

HappyK said...

All cute but the first and the dog I like best.

CheerfulMonk said...

The cat and the dog are my favorites. 😊

MadSnapper n Beau said...

The Pink Dog! love it and the expression and the PINK and I actually laughed out loud. maybe he will help me draw again. I seem to have lost my drawing ability

Related Posts with Thumbnails