Sunday, August 30, 2026

Drawings year 3 week 9

 








13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the sun and flowers. It is pure joy!

DeniseinVA said...

Delightful as always Ann :) they always give me a smile.

Duni said...

What a fun selection today! I like the expression on the kitty and the happy sun!

Shug said...

Ann...these are fun!! I like the uniqueness that you added to make these all adorable.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann they are all winners today!!!!
Clapping with glee
Hugs cecilia

Grace said...

I love your quirky animals - I don't know what the second pic from the top is - dog? bear? but he is great - I've felt like that before - too many times me thinks.

Debbie said...

ooooooh i really love these!!! that nose, oh my!!! my favorite, the sun with the flowers. have a happy day and thanks for hanging in there with me!!!

photowannabe said...

I'm loving the happy sun and flowers today.
The dog kind of bleary eyed is how I woke up this morning ... but then I changed my attitude to the sunshine and flowers, Thanks for the poke in the right direction.
Sue

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Ann, I am always thrilled to see your drawings! The sunshine, the giraffe, the cat and the owl are my favourites this time! And it isn't often I pick favourites, because every one of your drawings makes me smile!

Chatty Crone said...

I kind of like number 2 - I feel like him. lol. Like the dog too!

Lori said...

Such fun drawings.

HappyK said...

I love the expression on number twos face.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm in love with that second one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails