These are so cool! I did not know they are a fan. I would never have guessed! They look like something psycadelic from the sixties! And even spell checker could not guess how to spell this word.
Such fun! You are so creative.
Pop art!!
Great job Ann...Teal one is my favorite. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!
I like how your mind worksHugs to you and Mr. GibbsCecilia
Those a groovy man. Really groovy,
Looks like the 70s have exploded here! heehee!
I would never have guessed!
I love how you are so clever passing the time. Great art work.Sue
I like the aqua one best.. great idea
You find some interesting things to do passing the time. :)
Lots of fun, colourful and so creative, Ann!
That's very clever, I love it!
Those came out nice.
That is pretty cool.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
These are so cool! I did not know they are a fan. I would never have guessed! They look like something psycadelic from the sixties! And even spell checker could not guess how to spell this word.
Such fun! You are so creative.
Pop art!!
Great job Ann...Teal one is my favorite. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!
I like how your mind works
Hugs to you and Mr. Gibbs
Cecilia
Those a groovy man. Really groovy,
Looks like the 70s have exploded here! heehee!
I would never have guessed!
I love how you are so clever passing the time. Great art work.
Sue
I like the aqua one best.. great idea
You find some interesting things to do passing the time. :)
Lots of fun, colourful and so creative, Ann!
That's very clever, I love it!
Those came out nice.
That is pretty cool.
Post a Comment