Tuesday, August 25, 2026

For real

I went to Walmart,  did my shopping and got in line. I always go to a cashier rather than a self check out. There were two carts in front of me. One the guy was unloading and the other I discovered belonged to a woman who went off to get a second cart to transfer her purchases to once they were rung up.
I should have taken the picture sooner but didn't think of it.
She had found a clearance rack that everything was marked $1 and she must have cleaned it out. Her cart was stacked at least a foot high over the top and she had at least 6 of every item. When she was done she apologized for me getting stuck behind her. I couldn't help thinking that she could have offered to let me go in front of her. My total was $35 hers was $190 something.
I said to the cashier, I wonder how many of those items will be for sale on Marketplace for way more than what she paid.

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good grief! I would have moved to self-checkout. My back hurts just reading about it.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, she should have let you go first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails